HIAB Driver


We are looking for a HIAB Driver who has previous utilities experience, class 2 licence and hi-ab ticket (Hook) CPCS or Allmi. NRSWA street works ticket advantageous although training can be given to the right candidate.

Based at our clients Brentwood depot, Good rates of pay. 

To be suitable for this role, the requirements that must be met are as follows:

You may already be working in a similar role and have knowledge of the Construction industry,
NRSWA Streetworks ticket
Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
Valid class 2 license with a good clean driving record.  

Go back to vacancies or register your interest in this vacancy below.

Fill out this simple form and one of our friendly advisors will give you a call shortly...

  • Proper format "name@something.com"
  • CV: